Andersen Hitch Stabilizer and Jack Block
Andersen Hitches Trailer Stabilizer and Jack Block
The Andersen 'Trailer Jack Block' eliminates nearly all of the movement in your parked RV or Trailer. If you want the most solid and absolute best results on a trailer that has more than 4 stabilizer jacks, use one block per stabilizer. Using the Trailer Jack block under your jack(s) means your jack doesn't need to extend down as far, saving on wear and tear over time. And because the jack doesn't need to extend fully, there's less stress on it from movement.
With the new version you have built-in magnets so you can simply attach each Trailer Jack Block to the bottom of your stabilizer and hit auto-level - no need to check and adjust each block Making them super fast and super convenient for use when you are alone or looking to work quickly. The Trailer Jack Block is extremely strong and durable; resists dirt and oil. The blocks are stackable for extra height and can even double as seats or step-stools
The Trailer Jack Block from Andersen Hitches is 100% made in the USA and comes with a LIFETIME WARRANTY It's built tough and built to last
Trailer Jack Block Product Features:
- Less stress on your RV or Trailer
- Eliminates nearly all movement and sway in parked RV's and Trailers
- Extremely strong and durable
- Powerful built-in magnets for easy set up!
- Resists dirt, grime and oil
- Rated at 6,000 lbs (single block) and 1,500 lbs (double-stack)
- 100% Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
- Dimensions: 8" tall, 12" dia. base, 10" dia. top (14" tall when double-stacked)
- Recessed pad area is 9-1/8" diameter, recessed post-hole is 2-1/2" diameter
Note: Do not stack more than two high due to safety.