Smarty 2007-2009 Cummins 6.7L Smarty Performance Downloader | S-67US
Smarty 2007-2009 Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7L Performance Smarty SR. Downloader #S-67US
- 10 different CaTCHER softwares
- DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Codes) Reads codes & explains them in simple English
- ABS programming for tire height adjustment, from 22.5 to 44"
- Upgrades through built in USB connector
- Automatic recovery of the ECM in case of an interrupted update.
- Power on Demand (PoD) The ability to adjust power output "on the fly"
The horsepower settings. except #0, all other softwares have a modified "Torque management" ( TQM ). The throttle response is greatly improved but is set to a safe limit. With "Safe" we mean safe for your tranny and rest of the driveline.
- SW # 0 : Half power
- SW # 1 : 30 hp increase, with added timing
- SW # 2 : 60 hp increase, no added timing ***
- SW # 3 : 60 hp increase, with added timing
- SW # 4 : 90 hp increase, no added timing ***
- SW # 5 : 90 hp increase, with added timing
- SW # 6 : 130 hp increase, no added timing ***
- SW # 7 : 130 hp increase, with added timing
- SW # 8 : 170 hp increase, no added timing *** °°°
- SW # 9 : 170 hp increase, with added timing °°°
Tested on stock trucks on Smarty's in house Dyno Dinamics Twin Retarder Dyno. Stock means just that. Stock! Even the air filters were stock...
ABS / Speedo recalibration
The tire height can be adjusted up to 44" in increments of 10 tenth of an inch in just a couple seconds. Of course, Smarty needs to be VIN# locked to the truck in order to get into the ABS adjustment section.
DTC Code reader
The name says it all. You can read and erase codes. Codes are displayed also in plain English. That's old news by now. Smarty S-03 was the first one to provide that utility, others found the idea to be a good one too. ( Smarty does erase ABS codes too but does not display them )
ECM update speed
Faster than anything else on the market! Again Smarty has done their homework on the protocol. Less than 5 minutes. Three times faster than a Star-Scan diagnostic tool or any competitor.
Smarty has developed their own bootloader in order to not have to pull fuses should an update become interrupted for any reason. All you have to do is to turn the key off / key on Smarty does everything else on it's own.
Customers also viewed